Become a Member
Become a member of CLA
Download, fill out, and mail the membership form to CLA (download PDF).
You can also use our convenient online membership form but you will still need to mail your check.
Already a Member – Member Login
The Catholic Library Association offers you professional membership with benefits:
- A voice in the future of libraries
- Information on current library issues and trends in the U.S. and abroad
- Scholarship opportunities for professional development in library and information science
- Continuing education programs and workshops
- Discounted registration fees to the annual CLA convention
- Subscription to Catholic Library World, CLA’s official journal
- The online CLA Handbook and Membership Directory
- Electronic discussion groups
- to interact with others who are involved in library service
- to share in the ideals of outstanding librarians, authors and educators
- to voice your opinion and share your expertise in areas of interest to the library community
Note: Contributions or gifts to the Catholic Library Association are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. Payments of membership dues may be deductible under section 162 of the Internal Revenue Code as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Please consult your tax advisor for individual assistance in specific member situations.